It’s official – the “Meat” & Greet is on for Saturday, April 13 3 to 7 PM at the Huttos’ condo on Riverside. Team members, exact address and info to get in will be emailed to you. Kris and the team are cooking award-winning BBQ, so we need a head count. Sign up here.
Dinner will be served about 5:30 PM, and of course, we will have beer. If you want to bring an appetizer, snacks, a side dish, or dessert, let us know when you RSVP.
Items to potentially be discussed include:
- The cook team’s plan to get us back on the awards stage for shoulder! We like trophies and prize money.
- Booth design for this year. The theme is Memphis and we are once again competing for Best Booth.
- Ancillary cooking categories in which we will be competing
- Feedback from YOU as to what went well last year and suggestions you have for how we can make 2019 even better
- Team T-shirt design for 2019
- Ways you can pitch in to help the team run like a well-oiled machine
This “Meat” & Greet is a great way for new team members to get to know their teammates prior to the hustle & bustle of BBQ Fest. We hope to see teammates, returning & new, there!
One more thing: We’re looking for a few good men and women! Due to out-of-town travel and personal issues, several members will not be returning this year. That means we have spots to add some new people. I’ll have a post later this week outlining the benefits of being on a Memphis in May BBQ team and the Moody Ques in particular later this week. In the meantime, start thinking about who you’d like to have as brothers and sisters in swine.
Thanks team! See you on the 13th!