Do you have any friends, relatives, or co-workers who have always wanted to join a BBQ team but didn’t have connections to a team? Well, now they do. The Moody Ques has a few more membership spots open, and we are looking for people who would be a good fit for the team. Team membership gets you
– Full access to the Moody Ques booth. Booth includes river views on the second story.
– A ticket to Wednesday Friends & Family Night which is not open to the public
– A wristband for admission to Tom Lee Park during public park hours Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
– Two guest wristbands per night so you can invite friends to stop by Thursday and Friday night (Saturday is rarely crowded so we don’t bother enforcing the wristband policy at the door.)
– Dinner Wednesday, three meals a day Thursday and Friday, and competition shoulder on Saturday. Although shoulder is our competition category, that is not the only meat we serve at the Moody Ques. In the past we have had ribs, beer-can chicken, beef brisket, hot wings and burgers as well as shoulder. Of course, we have side dishes as well. Meals are prepared by a cook team that has been to the official Memphis in May judging school, that has done a practice presentation for three very experienced BBQ Fest and MBN judges, and that has shadowed cooks of a team that is a multi-time award winner.
– A team T-shirt
We are looking for members who are a good fit: People who understand that this is a great time to join the Moody Ques, because we are on our way up as a cooking team; but who also understand that we throw the best party in Tom Lee Park and want to be a part of it. If new members can be available to help with load-in and build before BBQ Fest or load-out afterward that is a huge plus. If you know anyone, send them to http://www.moodyques.com to pay or have them get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a mailing address for checks. By the way, if YOU haven’t paid yet, you have until the end of tomorrow (Thursday, March 31) to pay before the dues go up $50.
We are still looking for additional sponsors as well. If you know of a company who would be interested in sponsorship, show them our official Sponsor Packet at http://moodyques.com/files/2016/01/MoodyQuesSponsorPacket.pdf (we can get you printed copies of this document upon request). Keep in mind that any sponsorship level can be customized to meet specific company needs.