The Moody Ques are pleased to announce a new sponsor: The Blind Bear. The Blind Bear will order paper products for the team and will purchase plastic cups with team and sponsor logos. We are pleased to have them join our other sponsors WordPress, Holliday Flowers, and Double J SmokeHouse and Saloon as part of the Moody Ques.
The Blind Bear is a 1920s-style speakeasy in the old Circa/Bar None space on Main, run by operating partners Jamie and Jeannette West and Colin Bergstrom. The Bear has a pool table, a full bar, a menu full of inexpensive but good food, and private rooms and tables/couches that can be reserved. Weekly events include
- “Hung Over Like a Bear” brunch Sundays 3-6 PM
- Half off bottles of wine (excluding house wine) and $4 sausage and cheese plate Mondays 6-9 PM
- Poker with Jamie Tuesdays at 8
- Trivia with Charles Wednesdays at 8
- Live acoustic music Thursday and Friday
- Follow the Bear on Facebook or Twitter to get a password to get in free Fridays and Saturdays
They also have 1920s gangster and flapper parties now and then, the first of which was “St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.”
Please stop by and have a drink at our new sponsor if you haven’t already!